We need a Stage Manager!
As well as the opportunity to be part of one of the world’s leading Trans Pride events, this role could be an excellent boost to your CV! We particularly welcome applications from trans people, and we’re extra specially interested in applications from BAME people and people with disabilities. Preference will be given if you are in the Brighton and Hove area you will be needed to attend TPB meetings that are held mostly in the week in the evening.
If you’re interested, please apply by emailing [email protected]
If you have any questions, please Contact us
Do you have experience running a stage? If so Trans Pride Brighton needs you.
We are looking for a person to be stage manager for 2018 Trans Pride Brighton.
Primary Roles for the Stage Manager:
- Be able to work with a team.
- Help choosing acts that will be on stage.
- Keep stage running on time.
- Scheduling load in and load out times.
- Planning and informing all crew of change over procedures.
- Managing backstage security/ food/ rest area.
- Addressing immediate medical concerns.
- Work hand in hand with the compères
- Escorting artists to and from the performance area.
- Ensuring stage is clean and before artist arrival.
- Calling cues / following the script.
- Be able to be seen in a public space.
Closing date 31st of March 2018.