Do you have experience running a stage or would you like to learn? If so, Trans Pride Brighton needs you!
We are looking for a volunteer to be stage manager for Trans Pride Brighton 2019.
Primary Roles for the co Stage Manager:
• Be able to work with a team.
• Help choosing act’s that will be on stage.
• Keep stage running on time.
• Scheduling load in and load out times.
• Planning and informing all crew of change over procedures.
• Managing backstage security/ food/ rest area.
• Addressing immediate medical concerns.
• Work hand in hand with the compères
• Escorting artists to and from the performance area.
• Ensuring stage is clean and before artist arrival.
• Calling cues / following the script.
• Be able to be seen in a public space.
Local Trans/Non-Binary/Intersex people will be given preference and Trans/Non-Binary/Intersex BAME people (Black, Asian, and minority ethnic) will be given a higher preference.
You may need to attend meetings that are held mostly in the week and in the evening.
Contact us with a short introduction to email@example.com with “Co Stage Manager 2019” in the Subject Line. The applications’ closing deadline is the 15th of April 2019. Interviews will be held the following week.