- Download our Venue Accessibility Assessment; please note that this document will be updated and reuploaded as soon as our team can assess venues and create the report.
- Download our Pride In Our Diversity; Trans Pride Brighton’s Equality and Inclusion Policy.
- Download our Draft Inclusion Action Plan.
- Download our Safeguarding Policy.
- Download our document on Modern Slavery.
Website Accessibility Statement
Trans Pride Brighton is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This website is currently partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level A. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We are continually improving the user experience of this website for everyone, with an aim of achieving full compliance with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- E-mail: [email protected]
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
We assessed the accessibility of this website by the following approaches:
28 July 2021